Can studying abroad make me eligible for Canada permanent residency?

Dear Explorer,

Without a doubt, Canada is an appealing and popular immigration destination. Many have found the country to be accepting, open, and very inviting. Furthermore, many have been able to begin a new life and have felt at home in the country.

Studying in Canada is an effective technique to move to Canada. However, unlike in many other countries where people study but are unable to secure permanent residence, studying in Canada can also be a step toward gaining permanent residence.

Studying in Canada may qualify you for a postgraduate work permit. This permit may be issued for the duration of your studies and working in Canada for at least one year in an occupation classified as NOC 0, A, or B, and will allow you to apply for permanent residence through the Express Entry Canadian Experience Class stream.

Furthermore, most Canadian provinces now have graduate provincial nomination systems that allow the province to nominate Canadians for provincial nomination after they have graduated from one of the province’s post-secondary institutions. The Canadian government has also issued a mandate with the goal of extending express entry options to permanent residency for International students and temporary foreign employees.

Dear Explorer, you can be confident that migrating to Canada is the same all around the world. You can apply for PR if you meet the eligibility requirements.

If you need help securing admission or applying to institutions for the fall or spring semester, please contact us. We are here to fulfil your study abroad and new life adventure desires.

25 July, 2022