Improve Your Health - 5 Things You Can Do Today
Sickness is no fun. Illness is annoying and expensive. Sickness makes you feel lousy and prevents you from doing typical things. You may need a caretaker and expensive medications and treatment.
"Prevention is better than cure" Unavoidable diseases exist. There are ways to delay or prevent illness. Five ways to improve your health right now
1. Practice Good Hygiene Handwashing is an efficient approach to prevent disease. Rub your nose or eyes with germ-contaminated hands to catch a cold or flu. Handwashing is the best defense against contamination. Hand washing can protect your health and others'.
2. Use a Safe Water Supply In certain countries, pure water is scarce. Access to clean water can become a problem everywhere in the world if a primary supply is contaminated by flooding, a storm, or a pipe break. Use treated water or water filters to cleanse water.
3. Watch What you Eat Good health requires healthy, balanced nutrition. Portion sizes, salt, fats, and sugar should be monitored.
4. Stay Active Physically Physical activity is important no matter your age. Regular exercise improves sleep, keeps you mobile, and reduces your chances of depression, anxiety, and cardiovascular disease.
5. Get Enough Sleep Everybody sleeps differently. Sleep isn't optional. Enough sleep influences metabolism, weight, growth, development, learning, memory, disease prevention, and disease management. Uncontrollable factors, such as the state of the economy, availability of resources can affect your health. Take precautions to protect your and your loved ones' health.