MIGRATE TO AUSTRALIA!
When planning to migrate to a country whose indigenous structure accommodates diversity, Australia is a place to consider due to the country’s placement in the universe; it is both a country and a continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans.
According to National Statistics of Languages Spoken in Australia, Visitors in the country have a great chance of socializing freely since citizens understand and communicate well with different languages—overall about 76.8% of the people speak English only, 18.2% are non-English speakers. Apart from English, Mandarin is the dominant language spoken at home by 1.6% (336,178 people) speakers. Other emerging languages include Punjabi, Filipino/Tagalog, and Arabic.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- It’s a point-based system just like that of Canada; the process is fair and open.
- If you are a master degree holder with at least three year verifiable work experience, then this is absolutely for you. Canada believes you are an individual with skilled work experience, and you are a reason for this immigration program.
- If you are a first degree holder without a master’s degree, and you are under 30 years old, you are eligible ONLY with strong points in your test of English, and direct blood relations who are either Canadians or permanent residents in Canada.
- Unlike other visas that you may be used to, where consulates will be more interested in your tie to your country, that’s not a headache here. If you are married, you are advised to apply with your spouse and kids.
- It’s a 6-9 month process; it can be longer depending on turnaround time of each task and that of third-party resource [i.e consulate]. All other things being equal, it should not be more than 9 months.
- If you are over 30 years old with no master’s degree, you are advised to consult our consultants to assess your eligibility before you proceed.
- You may get a job before the end of the process; at least you will get a shot at your industry’s job bank in Canada.
- You will have to write a simple test of English that assesses your fitness in speaking, listening, writing, and reading. This is a simple checking system to ensure that you will survive in Canada.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Weare aware that the process can be stressful, complex, overwhelming, and sensitive. It’s our job to walk you through all the phases without making you break a sweat!
- We will advise appropriately on every sensitive area and ensure that you are well covered to getselected from the pool and get a bright chance at getting your visa approved.
- Be aware that even after scaling through the pool, the consulate may still deny entry visas. Here, BVT comes in to ensure that your application is right from the first step.
- We set up a system that guides you through the techniques of passing the test of English, as this is a crucial factor in getting ahead.
- We set up a monitoring system that coordinates all your activities and reminds you of other pending activities.
- We set up a system that organizes your budget and tracks the finance activities on this project.
- We provide a detailed report with performance analysis at the end of the project.
Call: 07010617962. Whatsapp: 08077731370
Email: [email protected]