LIVE IN COSTA RICA!
DESCRIPTION: Costa Rica, a country of great choices. It is filled with a population of 4.9 million citizens, who grew from its instability to a stable democracy, and high educated workforce. Its official language is Spanish and English. Costa Rica is located between 8 and 12 degrees north of the Equator; this is why the climate is tropical all year round depending on rainfall, elevation, topography, and by the geography of each particular region, which is conducive and good to live in. As you know, it is located in Central America and is the most visited country there for tourism, business, schooling, honeymoon, or personal reasons.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you’re really passionate about this country and looking for a way to migrate there, then you’re at the right place. The following are all you need to know in becoming a citizen.
- Unlike other visas that you may be used to, where consulates will be more interested in your tie to your country, Costa Rica wants to see your marriage certificate if you’re married and want to include your spouse as a dependant.
- It takes 7-15 months for your application to get approved, which of course depends on many different factors. The most important advice is to file your application form with the right document.
- You will have to write a simple test of English that assesses your fitness in speaking, listening, writing, and reading. This is a simple checking system to ensure that you will survive in Costa Rica.
- You have to be of the age 18years or older.
- You must have a clean criminal record history/ document. It is required for every applicant over the age of 12. It should be given by your country home or where you have lived legally for more than 6 months.
- Proof of residence, professional career and proof of income.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- Schedule a physical appointment with any of our consultants to clarify all necessary areas.
- Where you are unable to make a physical appointment, schedule a voice/video call.
Call: 07010617962. Whatsapp: 08077731370
Email: [email protected]